CAMPUS CLOSURE UPDATE:
Our Puente Counselor and Student Workers are providing online support and services starting Monday, 3/23/2020! Please call the Latinx Cultural Center (510.986.6950) or email us at LaneyPuente@Peralta.edu.
Leave your contact information and we will contact you!
Additional resources and information for students can be found at the COVID-19 Update: Online Support For Students website.
Join the Puente Program Fall, 2021!!
Join the Puente Program This Fall NOW!
Laney College’s Puente Program offers students:
- An English 1A class with a Latinx and other multicultural themed curriculum
- Counseling 30, Personal Development
- English 508, a non-credit support class, to enrich your English 1A experience taught by your English instructor
- Support for you to create and develop a personalized transfer plan with a Latinx Counselor
- Embedded tutor support in your English class and additional free tutoring at Latinx Cultural Center
- Campus Visits: Free trips to visit 4-year colleges and learn about their support services for Latinx students
- Mentors: Professionals who will support your college and career success
Interested? Contact us!
- Call the Latinx Cultural Center (510.986.6950) or email us at LaneyPuente@Peralta.edu.
- Fill out the Student Information Sheet!
Students!! After you fill out the information sheet, we will contact you to give you registration information for the Puente classes.
Puente Classes for Fall, 2021. NOTE: You must enroll in all 3 classes to be part of Puente.
|English 1A||4||Monday & Wednesday||9:00AM-10:50AM|
|English 508 (noncredit)||0||Monday & Wednesday||11:00AM-12:15PM|
|Counseling 30||3||Monday & Wednesday||1:30PM-2:45PM|
Puente@Laney is located in the Latinx Cultural Center (Eagle Village 3). Check out additional services at Latinx Cultural Center.