For Human Physiology, you will need:
- Lecture Notes
- Laboratory Exercises
- Textbook (Human Physiology, from Cells to Systems by Sherwood, 9th ed., ISBN-10: 1285866932; ISBN-13: 9781285866932)
- Scantron forms (50 questions on each side)
- The notes and lab exercises are sold at the bookstore. Or you can click to download and print them yourself: Human Physiology Lecture Notes update 2017 Human Physiology Lab Exercises update 2017. Please note that printing locations on campus only allow a small number of pages to be printed each day.
- Textbooks are a considerable cost for a student, and I work with the publisher and the bookstore to get the best materials at the most reasonable price. I offer different versions of the text to try to suit as many students’ needs as possible. The unbound version of the text can be carried and used in sections, but cannot be sold back. This results in lower cost to you. I consider it essential that students keep the text to refer to throughout their education and career. If you would prefer a hardcover, bound version of the text, that is also available.
- If you choose to purchase a different package from what I specify above, such as a used book or older edition, you may not get all the available resources (most importantly, access to online practice material). It is ultimately your decision.
- I want to be clear that I expect my students to have the proper materials to be successful in the class, and I’m giving you my best advice.
- check with the Laney Bookstore for current pricing on course materials.