Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements and Application
Most Financial aid is based on need. However, recipients must also meet the following criteria.
- Be a U.S. Cititzen or eligible non-citizen
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be registered with Selective Service (males only)
- Note owe a repayment on a grant or be in default on federal student loan
- Be working toward an approved degree or certificate program
- Submit the required applications
- AB540 students may qualify for state aid and will need to complete the Dream Act Application
Most student will have to complete the Free Workshops on Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Click here for the FAFSA website.