Laney College Facilities Planning Committee : Our Charge
To assure effective utilization of college facilities that support educational programs and services, the facilities planning committee:
- Recommends policies and develops procedures for submission of physical changes and/or utilization changes of facilities.
- Receives and reviews submissions and presentations for all proposed facility changes and/or utilization.
- Recommends priorities for both long-term and short-term facilities changes.
- Evaluates and documents assignment of facilities with respect to adequacy for programs.
- Integrates program review results/Educational Master Plan updates into the College’s Facility Master Plan annually.
Your Facilities Needs: FAQ’s
- What to do when you have a facility need or if you need something fixed.
- How do I submit a work order?
- How to I get my equipment fixed? Here is the Form for Equipment Repair Requests.
- How do I get new equipment for my department/ program? You will need to make new equipment requests through the Program Review/ Update Process.
- How do I request new space on campus?