The Veteran Resource Center (VRC) provides assistance for active-duty personnel, veterans and their eligible dependents in pursuit of education and in obtaining veterans’ benefits.
Veteran Resource Center (VRC) Services include:
- Free Computer Access*
- Counseling and Academic Planning
- Veterans Benefits and Financial Aid Information
- Peer support and mentoring
- Disabled Students Program & Services (DSPS)
- Tutoring Centers
- Employment Services
- Oakland Veterans Veterans Affairs (VA)
Provides financial and support services to veterans and veteran dependents who are eligible for benefits through the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. The Laney College Veteran Affairs Office certifies and monitors attendance throughout the semester, notifying the Department of Veteran Affairs of changes in program.
*Please note: computer access is temporarily unavailable due to campus closure