Work With Your DE Coordinator
Your DE Coordinators are Judy Wong (email@example.com) and Laurie Allen-Requa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your POCR coordinator Nora Mitchell (email@example.com).
Spring 2023 Workshops
- March 3rd at 9:00am – Communication in Synchronous and Asynchronous Classes
- March 14th time TBD (PD day)- Accessibility
- April 10th at 4:30pm- Canvas Studio
- May 4th at 12:30pm- Using Canvas for In-Person and Hybrid
Archived Workshops Fall 2019
- How to Foster Connection and Belonging Using the Peralta Equity Rubric (Our CanInnovate presentation!)
- How to Spice up Your Discussions (Friday, December 6th from 12-1pm)
@ONE Courses and Resources
- @One Adapted Courses Introduction to Canvas Sign Up
- @ONE Courses focus on the fundamentals of course design and the principles of online teaching. They are a wonderful way to get prepped to teach online.
- Byte-Sized Canvas–Check out these short videos on how to get creative in Canvas
- Free Self-Paced Courses–Learn about accessibility, teaching on Canvas, and more through these free courses!
- The Can•Innovate Conference, hosted on October 25, 2019, is now archived. The sessions include tips on using ConferZoom, audio feedback, and embedding quizzes.
Canvas Webinar Trainings
All Peralta faculty are encouraged to attend free training webinars–live, online training sessions conducted using videoconference tools related to Canvas. These webinars will help you learn Canvas features to build your online and hybrid courses or enhance your face-to-face course.
The more improvements you make to your course, the easier it will be to teach your course!