- Develop 21st-century intercultural competencies-premiere skills employers seek.
- Join our STUDY ABROAD-18 weeks of TRAVEL!
- Unleash “self.” Most people don’t.
psst..Take a break. Enjoy our students move (scroll down).
Preserve the history and integrity of the dance discipline.
Deliver socially responsive pedagogy rooted in both dance theory and practice.
Present culturally diverse dance perspectives, genres, and foundational techniques.
Maintain safe spaces for students to indulge in the creative process, constantly.
Honor student’s choreographic voice.
Embolden students with 21st century intercultural competencies and job market skills, applicable to any chosen field.
Thank you for visiting us! In the meantime…
- Scroll down to the green bar!
- Watch Laney’s dance students in motion!
- Listen to music from our D-100 radio station below.
December highlight (changes monthly)
Featured class: Dance 64,65, 68,69-mixed level modern-jazz
Performers: Laney dance students enrolled in modern-jazz
Choreography: A. Lee
Music: Stevie Wonder