Remote Teaching Resources
Are you looking for resources for remote teaching? Below you can find some helpful links:
- Training opportunities at Laney now!
- Connecting with students and continuing with coursework
- Peralta faculty resources
Laney Distance Education Initiative
The Laney Distance Education initiative is designed to:
- Support excellence in online teaching and learning
- Reduce education gaps in student achievement
- Ensure that all online and hybrid classes meet federal, state, and accreditation standards
For a more comprehensive review of distance education at Peralta, visit our PCCD Distance Education Website
How Do I Access My Online Course?
- To log in to your Canvas account, go to portal.peralta.edu.
- Log in using your Peralta email address and password
|Access Canvas Here: portal.peralta.edu|
Need Canvas Help Now?
- Call Canvas 24/7 phone support: (844) 600-4955
- To reset your Portal password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Your DE Coordinators
- Judy Wong (email@example.com)
- Laurie Allen-Requa (firstname.lastname@example.org)