Visit the Transfer Center website for information:
- Transfer to a bachelor-level college or university.
- Schedule a phone or virtual meeting with representatives from bachelor-level colleges and universities.
- Watch webinars on important transfer information and activities.
- Take concurrent enrollment classes at colleges like Mills College, UC Berkeley and CSU East Bay while enrolled at Laney College.
Visit the Articulation website for information:
- General Education (GE) advising sheets for local associate degrees (AA/AS) and to transfer to a university, IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum) and CSU-GE (California State University-General Education) Breadth Requirements.
- Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADs-T) that streamline the process of transferring to a California State University (CSU).
- Articulation Agreements with private/independent 4yr universities and colleges. Articulation agreements list courses between two different colleges that are considered equivalent, so students know what they can take at the community college to prepare for transfer to a bachelor-level college or university. Please consult with a counselor by appointment if you plan to transfer to a private/independent 4 yr university or college.
Information online is designed to be helpful; however, this information changes frequently. For transcript evaluation and/or to transfer to a 4 yr university or college, it is recommended that students consult with a counselor to confirm a student educational plan (SEP) by appointment to ensure you know how to use and understand the resources available. Appointments can be scheduled using our online scheduling tool or calling 510.464.3152.