Transfer and Articulation

Transfer and Articulation

Visit the Articulation website for info on:

  • General education (GE) advising sheets for associate degrees (AA/AS) and to transfer to the university, including IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum) and California State University General Education Breadth
  • Associate Degrees for Transfer (AD-Ts) that streamline the process of transferring to a California State University (CSU)
  • Articulation Agreements from private colleges. Articulation agreements list courses between two different colleges that are considered equivalent, so students know what they can take at the community college to prepare for transfer to a bachelor-level college or university.
  • The latest accreditation info and updates from the State Chancellor’s office

Visit the Transfer Center Website for info to:

  • Transfer to a bachelor-level college or university.
  • Schedule meetings with representatives from bachelor-level colleges and universities.
  • Watch webinars on important transfer information and activities.
  • Take concurrent enrollment classes at colleges like Mills College, UC Berkeley and CSU East Bay while enrolled at Laney College.