I just need a little help…
- Access the Welcome Center How-To Enrollment Videos to see if you can find a quick video for help with Campus Solutions Student Center (formerly Passport) and the Peralta Portal (Canvas and Peralta Email).
- For Campus Solutions Student Center login help: First, see if you can find the answer on this CS Helpdesk webpage. If not, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Peralta Portal login help: email@example.com
- For problems with your CCCApply Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to speak with someone…
- Visit the Student Support Tech Website and drop in to the Zoom under “Zoom and Canvas Basics” to enter a zoom room between 9 am and 5 pm to be assisted with your technical issue.
- Email Charles Bradford in the Welcome Center at email@example.com for help with your CS Student Center and Peralta Portal login issues.
- If you are a DSPS Student, meet with your DSPS Counselor to discuss course and technology that can help you with any challenges.
I want to take a class to learn more…
- Take a computer literacy class like BUS 219, CIS 205 or CIS 1 to expand your computer skills overall.
- DSPS Students: Take a LRNRE class that can provide access to technology or help improve your tech skills.