The Learning Assessment Committee (LAC) meets every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 11am-12:30pm in the Tower Building in Room T-750. Everyone is welcome to join us in the assessment process and hear the most current assessment information.
During Laney’s COVID-19 response, we meet via Zoom
From Fall 2020 forward, LAC agendas and minutes are posted publicly on BoardDocs (choose Learning Assessment Committee from the dropdown on the top right of the page)
LAC Goals 20-21
The LAC also focuses efforts on the Goals for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. They are:
- Design and customize focused trainings for departments/areas, especially those in Comprehensive Program Review. (BIOL, BUS+, CHEM+, COSM, DANCE, MUSIC, THART, CULIN, ECT, EET)
- Balance work on META with work on the many other aspects of assessment.
- Improve administrative support.
- Formulate clear plan for ILO assessment.
- Recruit new members for full representation.
- Clarify roles and support full engagement of committee members.
- Integration of assessment work into college governance.